• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Cannot run NextJS website ( Error: Cannot find module '../server/require-hook' )

yelnya

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.55 Update #2
I am unable to make NextJS ( "next": "13.1.1" / "next": "13.5.6" ) work with Plesk,
I have followed all the exact tutorial steps from: How to set up your NEXT.JS app on Plesk server

Here is my Node.js Dashboard Page:
Screenshot_33.png
Here is my node_modules/.bin/next file ( I changed const defaultCommand from "dev" to "start" )
Screenshot_35.png

Here is the result when I run "npm run build" ( Error: Cannot find module '../server/require-hook' ):

> [email protected] build
> next build

node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1031
throw err;
^

Error: Cannot find module '../server/require-hook'
Require stack:
- /var/www/vhosts/chatty.asia/dashboard.chatty.asia/node_modules/.bin/next
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1028:15)
at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:873:27)
at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1100:19)
at require (node:internal/modules/cjs/helpers:119:18)
at Object.<anonymous> (/var/www/vhosts/chatty.asia/dashboard.chatty.asia/node_modules/.bin/next:6:1)
at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1198:14)
at Object.Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1252:10)
at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1076:32)
at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:911:12)
at Function.executeUserEntryPoint [as runMain] (node:internal/modules/run_main:81:12) {
code: 'MODULE_NOT_FOUND',
requireStack: [
'/var/www/vhosts/chatty.asia/dashboard.chatty.asia/node_modules/.bin/next'
]
}

I have another NextJS domain ( "next": "12.1.0" ) and it is working perfectly fine but not for my new NextJS project ( "next": "13.1.1" / "next": "13.5.6" )

This is my "package.json" file:

{
"name": "nextjs_plesk_test",
"version": "0.1.0",
"private": true,
"scripts": {
"dev": "next dev",
"build": "next build",
"start": "next start",
"lint": "next lint"
},
"dependencies": {
"eslint": "8.52.0",
"eslint-config-next": "13.5.6",
"next": "13.5.6",
"react": "18.2.0",
"react-dom": "18.2.0"
}
}

i had the same problem, have you found the solutions for this TT.TT I did follow the instruction but I still have the same error

I have the same problem when editing files (e.g. package.json) with the Plesk file manager. When I do not open the file manager or any file with it and modifying the files via the command line, everything works fine.

I think it is some kind of file permission problem, but I do not know yet what exactly the problem is...

Back