• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Clarification in master page

P

poorna

hi,
I had created one template as per the sitebuilder,I also made conversion of the photoshop, into html code. Later I converted it into master page by using sitebuilder guide. And I had imported the template into the sitebuilder wizard.While checking for the preview option, the image is not clear i.e I am getting spaces between the slices. why it is happening like that? Seeking for a help.

Could you post page screen (and may be master.page code) to my email: aklimov[at]swsoft.com?
Without looking I can suppose - you have problem with html code formatting. Often line feeds after/berore <tr> or <td> tags cause to such slices.

hi,
Thanks for the reply.I had sent the master page code to ur mail.Loking forward for your help.

Back