• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Disable Smart static files processing

Wes

New Pleskian
Hi,

Is it possible to disable Smart static files processing for all domains on a plesk server?

I am having some issues with nginx and want to troubleshoot the problem.

To troubleshoot I need to activate NGINX but that will result in downtime of some websites.

So to minimize the downtime, I want to disable Smart static files processing for all the websites.

I found this topic while looking for a solution to this question on Plesk 17. It is not very attractive to click through every domain to update this setting.

Here is one way to automate this. YMMV:

- Tools & Settings
- Database Servers
- On the right side of the "Databases" column, click on the tools icon. phpMyAdmin will open.
- Select the SQL tab.

execute: UPDATE `psa`.`WebServerSettingsParameters` SET value = 'false' WHERE name = 'nginxTransparentMode'

- Open a command line (SSH).

run: /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all

Please be certain of what you are doing before you run SQL or command-line programs.

I think that "UPDATE `psa`.`WebServerSettingsParameters` SET value = 'false' WHERE name = 'nginxTransparentMode' " is not the way, because if I run a select query to see which domains are with this field equal to "true", there are none. And I have all the domains with Smart static files processing.

Back