• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Error Messages - Extra content at the end of the document

bradm

New Pleskian
We have a user with several error messages from her builder, and in attempt for a solution I've already searched the forums and found a few hits, but nothing too helpful. The first error message is:

File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Base/GUI.php; Line: 101
Message: PHP Warning : DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: internal errorExtra content at the end of the document in Entity, line: 6; Code: 2

I generated this error by:
- I log into the builder
- I click the "Edit" link in the top right
- By default it loads the shopping cart. I choose "Not Categorized" from the dropdown and get the error message.

The second error is generated after publishing:

http://distinguisheddame.com/index.php?view=productListPage&category=85&postPage=2
- Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToXml() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given in /home/distin11/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 486
- Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToDoc() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given in /home/distin11/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 489
- Fatal error: Call to a member function saveHTML() on a non-object in /home/distin11/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 5

The posts I found don't seem to have been recent posts. Has there been any progress in finding solutions for these problems?

Thanks,
Brad

Back