• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Error on Editor while saving

O

osmoswebnow

I get the following java script error while i try to save the the pages after composing them using the Edit toolbar.

Error: Can't excute code from a freed script

This happens when i try to save the site using the Save Icon on the editor and also while i clik Yes to Apply the changes.

I cannot make any further changes, nor can i skip the step and try to publish it directly.

Request Help.

I heard about such a problem. As I know it happens only on IE, but with Mozilla everything is fine, isn't it? Could you give me step by step instructions how it can be reproduced? I will check it on my server. I have test server with Sitebuilder 3.0.2. Probably after that issue should be passed to SWsoft support team, if it will be confirmed of course.

Back