• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question install php-mssql (php 5.4)extension or pdo_sqlsrv / sqlsrv extension (php >= 7.2)

Systems

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hello,
According to this article:  How to install the sqlsrv extension for the Plesk PHP handlers? (https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12377482190999) I try both options explained, but not works.

1) pdo_sqlsrv and sqlsrv-5.8.1 on CentOS 7 with PHP 7.2

I just try also install sqlsrv extension for the Plesk on centos 7 for php 7.2. I follow all steps and I can see de modules are available but when I try to connecte to remote SQL Server it returns this error:
SQLSTATE => IMSSP
code => -49
message => This extension requires the Microsoft ODBC Driver for SQL Server. Access the following URL to download the ODBC Driver for SQL Server for x64: Info

2) install php-mssql on CentOS 7 with PHP 5.4
I try to install php-mssql on a older php version (5.4), but it not woks. The extensio msssql not apear in Settings for 5.4.45 FPM application
After run
# yum install epel-release
# yum install php-mssql
it shows
Package php-mssql-5.4.16-9.el17.x86_64 already installed and latest version
But in etensions I can not see mssql

Any of this 2 options it's good form me and can help me. It doesn't matter what option is.

Can anyone help and explain me the next steps?
Thanks!!

Back