• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Migrate All

G

gethosted

Hello,

After successfull intall v4.2, i run the --migrate_all and found the problem below? i do have active account on old v2.x

[root@server bin]# ./sb_config --migrate_all
Migrating sites.
There is no sites for migration.

Did you get it?

I'm having the same problem migrating from version 2 to 4.x. Were you able to migrate? If so, how?

Thanks in advance,
-Dario

Did you have regular sites (not trial ones) with 2.x version? Only regular sites are migrated.
Try to perform following operation:

# echo 2.x > /usr/local/sitebuilder/migrate (here you should set valid version instead of 2.x, for example, 2.1.3)
# sb_config --migrate_all

Back