• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question .NetCore 3.1.5 on Plesk obsidian 18.0.27 - HTTP Error 500.0 - ANCM In-Process Handler Load Failure

Delari

New Pleskian
Hello, I did the installation of Product: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.27 Update #1 for windows to familiarize the panel with NetCore applications. created a test domain, and uploaded there an empty project created on NetCore, but when I open the site I see an error

HTTP Error 500.0 - ANCM In-Process Handler Load Failure

1.png - Displays the version of dotnet installed on the server

If I run the application locally on the server via cmd: dotnet.exe ./

2.png - local application launch

I checked the system requirements starting with Plesk Obsidian 18.0.26 should support .NET Core 3.1.3

It was also noticed if I explicitly state when publishing the application: Deployment mode: Standalone, Target runtime: win-x64 - application is work fine in IIS
But if I specify the deployment mode: Depends on the platform, Target runtime: Portable version - I get this error

3.png - installing components

The question is whether this is due to the fact that the current source version of Net Core 3.1.6, and the server supports, as I understand it 3.1.5 (see 3.png) ?

or somehow you can run a platform-specific portable version ?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.png
    2.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 3.png
    3.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 13
Back