• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Outgoing Plesk Emails via gmail

selinrv

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS 7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.54
Hi everyone.
I'm trying to setup sending emails in plesk from gmail account. I created separated email with app password, and that credentials are working everywhere.
However, in Plesk it doesn't work at all. I've searched the forum, but didn't find the correct answer :(
At first i tried to setup MSMTP relay, but no matter the settings i always get either TLS handshake failed error or smtpmsg='535-5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at\n535 5.7.8 Check Gmail through other email platforms - Gmail Help c18-20020a5d4cd2000000b003143bb5ecd5sm1882527wrt.69 - gsmtp' errormsg='authentication failed (method PLAIN)' exitcode=EX_NOPERM

Then i tried with postfix, i've edited main.cf relayhost, and now i'm getting this - elay=ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.com[74.125.193.26]:25, delay=0.11, delays=0/0/0.08/0.02, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.com[74.125.193.26] said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1 Fix bounced or rejected emails - Gmail Help

So the question is where i can edit "from" account and add the password to it?

Back