• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Please help!!, I can't access to my Plesk panel

Fossy

New Pleskian
Hello:

Today I have update PHP 5.4 to 5.6 version and now I can't access to domains and plesk panel. CentOS 6.5 only have PHP 5.4, and I want to install an script that requires PHP 5.5 or later.

For update PHP version I used:

yum remove php-common
yum install php56w
yum install php56w-mysql
yum install php56w-common
yum install php56w-pdo
yum install php56w-opcache

And for downgrade to 5.4 I used:

yum remove php56w
yum remove php56w-common
yum install php-common
yum install php-mysql
yum install php

Webs don't work, and Plesk don't work (403 Forbidden - Nginx).

Please, how I can restore my Plesk panel and configuration?. Please, I need help!! :-(

Thanks!!.

In Plesk log I get this:

2016/10/24 16:19:12 [error] 3377#0: *615 directory index of "/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/" is forbidden

But directory exists!!, and it have this content:

archives bu_pubkey.txt domains images locales migration.log sshterm theme

Please, I want to restore settings. How I can?.

Thanks!.

Back