• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Important Please, use forum features!

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
Hi Pleaskians,

1. I would like to remind you do not forget to use "Like" and "Mark Thread as Solved" buttons! Do not forget to thank those who helped you :)

2. I hope you've seen the light bulb in the bottom right corner? And you know what is Plesk Uservoice?
In this case, please use this Uservoice Widget - it will let you submit feedback and support feature requests without ever leaving our forum or signing into another system. I think it's very convenient.

3. In addition, I would strongly recommend you use forum search before posting. We have already accumulated a huge knowledge base and it is very likely that your problem has already been discussed.

In the near future, I will add a few new features and I hope that they will be useful for you and will make communication in our community more comfortable and enjoyable.

Back