• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12 Web Host Edition (for Virtual Servers)

hostking

Regular Pleskian
Hi

We purchased:
Plesk 12 Web Host Edition (for Virtual Servers)

But also purchased:

Security Core Complete by Atomicorp
Power Pack (for Virtual Servers)

I assume the 2 is not required as per feature page it's already available in Web Host Edition?

No, these addons are not included in webHost editions, so you made your purchase right :)
The included "Security Core* with ModSecurity Rules by Atomicorp" is a mod_security support with basic security rules from Atomicorp which are enough for basic common attacks. The purchased "Security Core Complete by Atomicorp" is full commercial mod_security rules from Atomicorp which are way more powerful, quickly updated and might even include protection from zero-day vulnerabilities (updates released the same day). You made good choice

Thanks but what is the use of PowerPack then? I was trying to get the SQL Icon working on it did state MSSQL support was supported already before buying it.

I got the Import feature working now so if I cancel the PowerPack what do I loose? Any MSSQL features I'll be loosing?

Sorry but I don't speak English well, the problem though, of the power pack, I had it too, I bought the plesk host license unlimited domains and, separately, I bought an extra language, which maybe you didn't need, and the powerpack . Plesk tells me that I have the license of this powerpack but I cannot find, for example: the kit for Joomla included. I find, however, a paid Joomla Kit.
I do not understand what's happening...

Back