• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Plesk Premium Email Calendar & Contact share not Working

Elyfura

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10.13
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.56 Update #4
I Just bought the Extension and try to share Contact lists and Calendars but everytime i try to its just giving me an error as seen on the attachment.

All i get as error log is:

Code:
[04-Feb-2024 21:48:21 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "protected" in /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/kolab_addressbook/drivers/kolab/kolab_contacts_driver.php on line 157
[04-Feb-2024 21:48:21 UTC] PHP Warning:  Undefined array key "protected" in /usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/kolab_addressbook/drivers/kolab/kolab_contacts_driver.php on line 171

Plesk Obsidian 18.0.56 Update #4
Debian 10.13
Plesk Premium Email, powered by Kolab 16.15.6-3

Attachments

• image (1).png
    image (1).png
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
@Elyfura sorry to inform you that you just wasted your money.
If you want you can add your issue to the other ones in my list:

Back