• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk update from 10.4.4 to 11 goes wrong

D

DanielQue

Hello guys, i just went to update my plesk panel on my debian server and now i have this error displaying:
ERROR: Service_Agent_Exception
Unable to read components configuration from the service node: sh: /opt/psa/admin/bin/packagemng: Permission denied

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: Service_Agent_Exception
Unable to read components configuration from the service node: sh: /opt/psa/admin/bin/packagemng: Permission denied

0: Unix.php:340
Service_Node_Components_Unix->_syncProperties(NULL null, boolean false)
1: :
call_user_func_array(array, array)
2: Properties.php:151
Service_Node_Properties->sync(NULL null, boolean false)
3: Components.php:20
Service_Node_Components->sync()
4: Properties.php:32
Service_Node_Properties->__construct(object of type Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode)
5: ServiceNode.php:185
Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode->components()
6: ServiceNode.php:88
Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode->refreshProperties()
7: auth.php3:510
Now i have the new version installed but its corrupted..

Since im not expert with server management, im just so lost and dont know where to start to fix this.

I made a server backup before, but i cant access plesk panel admin since im having this error.

What can i do?

Sincerely
Daniel Q.

Disable selinux

You can also try the following

Disable selinux and try again

#setenforce 0

and if the above fails, then try disabling SELinux permanently by:

#vim /etc/selinux/config

and change to the following or add it, if it does not exist

SELINUX=enforcing

Back