• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Restore one site from MySQL and files backup

zooming

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

How can I restore one specific site from a MySQL and Filesystem backup?

I have the site ID, and I have found the correspondent directory in the "SB_ROOT/htdocs/sites" backup path. I have restored all the site's files and folders to it's path.

Then I have searched in the MySQL backup file for all occurrences of the Site ID and other objects ID's related to this site (modules id, etc).

I have end up with rows from the following tables:

module_instance_publication
module_instance
modules_AreaMap_google
modules_AreaMap_provider
modules_DownloadableContent_settings
modules_Feedback_fields
modules_Feedback_properties
modules_ImageGallery_settings
modules_Login_common
modules_Login_contact_info
modules_Login_notifications
modules_Script_main
site_page
site_publication
site

Then I have run the all the insert statements for these rows.

But the site does not work, I can't find it in the site list, and If I try to access this site from Plesk's integration icon, I receive this error:

Internal Sitebuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Helpers/Wizard/Site.php; Line: 159
Message: PHP Notice : Trying to get property of non-object; Code: 8

Probably I have missed some rows, but I don't know which ones.

Is there an easy way to determine which rows from the MySQL backup belongs to a specific site? Perhaps some magic query already built?

Am I missing something else?

Thank you.
Alexandre

I have managed to complete this restore, but it is a dauting task.
I had to follow every field in the insert clauses and mark the correspondent registers in other tables.
TextPad's bookmark feature have made the job much easier.

Back