• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Scan finishes immediately

jacco

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.6 Sky Tiger
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.44 Update #3
I’ve been migrating my Ubuntu server (no Plesk) with several WordPress installs to a band new AlmaLinux server with Plesk on it. After I moved over a WordPress install I just performed a scan and all was fine. Suddenly after I migrated the 5th one it stopped working. When I press ‘Scan’ it notifies me immediately it has finished successfully, but no WordPress site has been added.

Trying to be smart I thought that maybe something went wrong with number 4, so I removed it and try to Scan again. That was a really bad idea, cause I lost the 4th install. Same story, it immediately finishes the scan. Apparently something broke it. I just don’t have any clue what it can be. Any help is much appreciated.

Im using version 5.11.2-6361 of WordPress Toolkit.

Replying to myself. I've found the culprit.
I have a remote filesystem mounted (SSHFS). That causes the toolkit to not perform a scan. So, devs... I guess the toolkit tries to scan remote filesystems which apparently is denied. Do ignore those. I actually would suggest only scan the root dirs of a subscription.

Back