• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Setup a new domain for asp.net 4.0 website

A

AV1406

hi all,

i've been googling for 2 days and i just gave up.

we have rented a windows server 2008 with plesk panel 9.5. these are the steps we made to achieve our aims without any success:

- create domain
- enter the domain name
- domain template: default domain
- mail & dns are switched on
- hosting type : web site hosting
- creating a ftp user
- next
- next
- Information: Domain xxx.com was created.
- select MS ASP support and MS Asp.net Support
- everything else is not selected
- next
- Information: Web hosting service for the domain xxx.com was set up.
- finish
- navigate to ennovatis-software.com
- HTTP-Fehler 500.0 - Internal Server Error
Fehler beim Aufrufen von "LoadLibraryEx" für den ISAPI-Filter "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\isapi\isapi_redirect.dll".
- run IIS Manager (ver. 7.5)
- select the xxx.com-Site
- double click on ISAPI-Filter (its the german title, maybe its called different in the english version of the IIS Manager)
- found entry: name: jakarta | path: c:\program files (x86)\plesk\isapi\isapi_redirect.dll
- so we navigate to the path c:\program files (x86)\plesk\isapi\ with the explorer and find these entries:
- rewrite.dll, sitepreview.dll, uriworkermap.properties, urlprotect.dll, workers.properties

obviously the isapi_redirect.dll is missing here. if i just remove the binary from the isapi-filter within iis-manager i'll have some other errors and problems. why am i missin the binary within the above path?

please help!

have you told your host about the file isapi_redirect.dll being missing? Grabbing it from another server can easily fix this. What are the other errors you get if remove this ISAPI-Filter ?

Back