• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Sitebuilder crashes apache

H

Hultenius

Hi.

Im stuck with the sitebuilder installation. Every requirement seems to be met (see below) but the installation crashes both mysql and apache (not psa-apache). MySQL can easily be restarted but apache wont start. I found this message in the apache log after the installation, and it appears very often in the log, almost every second.
[notice] child pid xxxx exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
'rpm -e sitebuilder-psa' gets everything back to normal, but i want to use the sitebuilder, especially when i've paid for it.

-----
Apache web server 2 or higher - OK (2.0.40)
PHP version 4.2 or higher - OK (4.3.9 via yum/ART)
Sablotron - Included in the sitebuilder package
MySQL (3.22 or higher) - OK (4.0.21 via yum/ART)
GnuGP - Installed via RPM
unzip - OK
PHP extensions:
CURL - OK (phpinfo() shows "enabled")
DOM XML - Installed via yum/ART
GD2 - OK
iconv - OK (phpinfo() shows "enabled")
XSLT - Included in the sitebuilder package
----

Any advice what to do next? And what about IonCube, I can't find it on my system, is this a requirement?

Wow, I must be lucky today. Sitebuilder v.1.0.1 fixed this problem :D

Back