• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Some crontask kills current download backup

scsjcm

New Pleskian
Since I have installed the new obsidian version, I have noticed that when I try to download a backup of a subscription, it does not let me finish the download, ... it gives error when it reaches approx 34GB (34.229.972kb)

I think some task ends and restarts something and stop the transfer.

I also have other php processes that take time to execute, and are paralyzed ...
in that case I think I have found that the cause is PLESK-PHP-CLEANUPER ... that when executing each CRON.HOURLY for the execution of long processes PHP and I have temporarily disabled to test and it works fine. (But this does not solve the backup download interruption)

Where is this backup located? On FTP or local server? What kind of error message do you have exactly? Do you have enough free diskspace for /tmp directory?

Back