• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

SPF trouble all day

B

burt75

Hello to all

I upgraded from 8.6 to 9.0 and after some more hair spots it was ready. but the email where sent as headers , and just when I was going to get bald I saw the spf patch wich was great

ok SPF patched andworking

but after some time the smtp stop responding (I telnet and telnet answer) but the mta does not send any (1 hour with fine working

I go to PLESK change from reject when softfail to never block and another hour of fine working and again back to softfail.

my guess (not linux expert) is that something is being restarted and again all works fine for 1 or 2 hours.

note:
tried restart xinetd and qmail same result

please help

regards

Burt

Back