• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Template - personal-026

ccto

Basic Pleskian
Customer found that inside the template - personal-026

The Site Title and the slogan are the same in the Preview.
Then, we tried to look /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/templates/personal-026/template.xsl

[root@sb4 personal-025]# more template.xsl | grep -i -E 'company|slogan'
<td class="company" valign="bottom"><xsl:value-of select="COMPANY-INFO/NAME" disable-output-escaping="yes"/></td>
<tr><td class="slogan" valign="top"><xsl:value-of select="COMPANY-INFO/SLOGAN" disable-output-escaping="yes"/></td></tr>

[root@sb4 personal-025]# cd ../personal-026

[root@sb4 personal-026]# more template.xsl | grep -i -E 'company|slogan'
<td class="company" valign="bottom"><xsl:value-of select="COMPANY-INFO/NAME" disable-output-escaping="yes"/></td>
<tr><td class="slogan" valign="top"><xsl:value-of select="COMPANY-INFO/NAME" disable-output-escaping="yes"/></td></tr>

We tried to company the personal-025 and personal-026, it seems the 2nd field COMPANY-INFO/NAME used wrongly in personal-026.

Do you think we simply use vi editor and fix it, and then will it work correct? Or we need to somehow compile/etc

Please advise.

Thank you.
Regards,

I have checked it on my 4.2 installation and it looks correct:

[root@fedora6 personal-026]# more template.xsl | grep -i -E 'company|slogan'
<tr><td class="slogan" valign="top"><xsl:value-of select="COMPANY-INFO/SLOGAN" disable-output-escaping="yes"/></td></tr>

If you have different output it is fine to correct it manually. Do not forget to save a copy of the file before editing, just in case. Slogan it is actually subtitle which can be updated in Wizard together with Title.

Back