• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Web Presence Builder - Blog Module - Performance Issue

ccto

Basic Pleskian
Hello Plesk, and other users,

We have a customer whose website running Web Presence Builder 12.0.7

It contains a Blog module. They have around 82 Blog article.

From published website, the Blog 1st page index page (i.e. contain 5 blog posts) . The HTML source

1. contains around 1500 widgets
#widget-4d9a03e6-59a9-xxxx-da75-f374be7b0940 {box-shadow: none}
#widget-684f2d12-f02b-xxxx-1d7b-d6d8b0fff482 {
margin: 0 0 0 0;
padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;
border-radius: 0 0 0 0;
}

2. load around 1500 css files.
<link type="text/css" href="../css/text-e9dec4d6-9430-b2f4-xxxx-e7c7905cf8c2.css?template=generic" rel="stylesheet" />

3. run around 1500 addImagesAnimation javascript.
$.addImagesAnimation('#widget-153946e1-eeb5-79d3-xxxx-22e501d36aa4');

I tried to browse the Blog, it shall not have some (being) abusive/spam contents. They seems normal.

I found that if a Blog post contains around 15 images, that post will contains around 29 widget inside that post. (search at phpMyAdmin)
select * from widget_property where widget_id in
( select widget_id from widget_container where container_id = '527xxx' )

As it needs to load 1500 lines of JavaScript/CSS , the website is not responsive in the client browser.

(I wild-guess it does not need to load ALL blog widgets when the blog index page show 5 blog preview contents)

May you please kindly check/help/advise.

Thank you very much for your kind attention

Regards
George.

Back