• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue App not connecting

wwebsdev

New Pleskian
Hi,

I recently made the changes below to my.cnf
bind-address = 127.0.0.1
local-infile=0

Following these changes, the app has stopped working.

Anyway around this?

Thanks

Alan

Hi @wwebsdev

Thank you for waiting.

May I ask you why you would like to disable LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE ?

Also, it would be great if you contact our free support with detailed description of the issue Contact Support - Plesk

Thanks in advance.

@wwebsdev

The issue hasn't been reproduced on our side. If it still exists, you definitely have to contact our support with all details.

Appologies if I sound a bit pushy, but not having an option (of even a default) of a secure connection in the year 2019 is ridiculous.
Even though there is only 5 votes so far, to have a secure connection is a must these days.

Last edited:
Back