• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Cannot find php.ini file

D_j

New Pleskian
Hello,

I recently migrated to Plesk 11.5, and now I am getting this error message (Error uploading file../downloads/s3cur3f0ld3r/test-copy.pdf) every time I try to upload a file.

I am using the customer panel version for Plesk, and under PHP settings > Common settings that is what the settings look like.

safe_mode = off
safe_mode_include_dir = Default
safe_mode_exec_dir = Default
include_path = Default
session.save_path = Default
mail.force_extra_parameters = Default
register_globals = Default
open_basedir = {WEBSPACEROOT}/:{TMP}/
error_reporting = Default
display_errors = Default
log_errors = Default
allow_url_fopen = Default
file_uploads = on
short_open_tag = Default
magic_quotes_gpc = Default

Is there any other settings that need to be set to on to fix the error?

Also, I looked up for the php.ini file to check if the file_uploads directive is set to ON, but I cannot find php.ini anywhere.

Where do I find the php.ini file in Plesk?

Thanks in advance.

Back