• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved CAN'T Make Backup

dvl

New Pleskian
Hi everyone. I have problem with making full backup in Plesk 12. Backup file is almost full of this message:

Currently there is no ability to make the native MS SQL dump of database 'something_something'. The SQL-script dump will be created. Contact your hosting provider to get the ability to make native dumps.

Can someone help me please. Thanks!

talkPlesk.JPG

Hi everyone. I have problem with making full backup in Plesk 12. Backup file is almost full of this message:

Currently there is no ability to make the native MS SQL dump of database 'something_something'. The SQL-script dump will be created. Contact your hosting provider to get the ability to make native dumps.

Can someone help me please. Thanks!

View attachment 19753
*Backup log file is full of:

There is the following option in the Backup Manager settings: Use native MS SQL backup functionality.

The mentioned message states that Plesk could not use this native MS SQL backup functionality for some reason, and the SQL-script dump was created instead.

There is a possibility that MSSQL settings were customized, which caused the inability of Plesk to use the native MS SQL backup functionality.

Reactions: dvl
Backup was finished successfully after I fried some extra space on hdd. Message regarding SQL was still there but like minor issue. Important thing is that backup didn't failed this time. Thank you Igor once again! This one is solved.

*and one more thing, this should be in Plesk Onyx for Windows section, I putted it here by mistake

Back