• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Change "password forgotten" email template

Maarten.

Golden Pleskian
Plesk Guru
Hi,

When you click on "Forgot your password?" in Plesk for Linux 11, you'll get an email like this:

--------------------------------------
Dear <firstname>

Your password could not be sent because it is stored in the encrypted form.

To set up a new password, please follow the link: <link to reset password>
--------------------------------------

How can I change that? It's a bit sparse and it doesn't even include a email signature with the company name.

Thanks,

--
Maarten

Try to change it here - /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/locales/en-US/common_messages_en-US.php

Hi Igor,

If I change it there, it will be overwritten with a next panel update. I'd rather see a standard option to customize this.

--
Maarten

Sorry to resurrect this ancient topic, it comes up as first search result when searching for ways to customize the forgotten password email template.

@maartenv did you ever found a solutions for this?

Sorry to resurrect this ancient topic, it comes up as first search result when searching for ways to customize the forgotten password email template.

@maartenv did you ever found a solutions for this?
Hi Rasp,

Sorry, that was too long ago, can't remember ;)
But I did found this:

Yeah, I found the documentation too. It seems all notifications can be modified, except for the password reset email.

Same here, we need to customize the Mail Template for the "password forgotten" Mail. The threat is from 2014, but i couldn´t find anything else. Is there finally a solution for this, or at least a workaround?

Back