• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Change the colors of blog

F

FERNANDO_AR07

Hello, wanted to know how we can change the background colors and header from a blog, because it always shows in shades of gray.

The problem I have a site where this is not good, and I need to change just for that site, as can be done? Thanks.

Hello, to see if I understand, every template in their respective color has a file style.css in a folder called css, then I have to change the look of your blog to add the following code:

. mod-comment-body (border: 1px solid # 969696; background-color: # F7F7F7; color: # 000000; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 8PT;)

for example?

Thank you

Where is the latest version of this PDF now for 4.5. I too would also be interested in changing the default grey box look and feel.

Back