• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Enable GIT from SSH (pub+private keys) to multiple users

gianni.ravaioli

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
centOS 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Web Host Edition 18.0.59 Update #1
I want to setup a local Git on a Linux Plesk (without Github/Bitbucket). I have already created my repository and added the additional users. With the additional user credentials (username and password) I can access the repository from my machine without issues using HTTPS. I would like to associate a public key to the additional user in order to connect to the repository with SSH and the private key. I can't find an option in Plesk, I tried to add the key pair from the command line connecting directly to the machine with SSH but it did not work.
Has anyone tried something similar?

Back