• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Error upgrading Plesk 9.2.1 to 9.5.5 application pools do not work

jonium

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
I upgraded yesterday from 9.2.1 to 9.5.5 without restart the server.
All went well, but today I found some websites down "Service Unavailable".
Looking at the server I found that they were the sites I put in isolatd application pools, the pools were all stopped but the Control Panel one and the default one. I tried to restart the server but at the restart I found all the pools stopped...
Please help

Jonium

Have you tried rebuilding all your vhosts? You can do so with:

Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all

ok, I try to do it. Is it the same running plesk reconfigurator from Windows ?

Last edited:
I found the problem. It is the "Helicon Isapi Rewrite" I have installed. removing it from the Isapi list in IIS all sites came again online

Just for future reference,
I opened the following ticket at their support:

Hello,
after an upgrade of Parallels Plesk from 9.2.1 to 9.5.5 I found all my sites down with "Service Unavailable".
I search for hours the causes of that and finally I found the following errors in the Event viewer:
=========================================================
Tipo evento: Errore
Origine evento: W3SVC-WP
Categoria evento: Nessuno
ID evento: 2214
Data: 12/09/2013
Ora: 19.31.25
Utente: N/D
Computer: *************
Descrizione:
Errore nel caricamento della DLL di filtro HTTP C:\Programmi\Helicon\ISAPI_Rewrite3\ISAPI_Rewrite.dll. Il codice errore è nei dati.

Per ulteriori informazioni, consultare la Guida in linea e supporto tecnico all'indirizzo http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Dati:
0000: 05 00 00 00 ....

Tipo evento: Errore
Origine evento: W3SVC-WP
Categoria evento: Nessuno
ID evento: 2268
Data: 12/09/2013
Ora: 19.31.25
Utente: N/D
Computer:**********
Descrizione:
Impossibile caricare tutti i filtri ISAPI per il sito/servizio. L'avvio verrà interrotto in modo anomalo.

Per ulteriori informazioni, consultare la Guida in linea e supporto tecnico all'indirizzo http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Dati:
0000: 05 00 00 00 ....

I tried to remove the Isapi from the Isapi list in IIS and magically all sites worked.
Now I need to re-put the ISAPI REWRITE 3, if I do it I got again "Service Unavailable" on all my sites.

Windows Server 2003
IIS

Best regards

RegistrationName= **************
RegistrationCode= **************
server *************

Back