• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

eshop

D

dippedcr

Hi New to SiteBuilder.
In the eShop section how do I allocate Postage and Packing costs?
Also when I add an item to the cart is there a link back to continue shopping?

Hello,
In the eShop section how do I allocate Postage and Packing costs?
If you mean "shipping cost" - than no, SiteBuilder 3.2 has no support for this feature. However SiteBuilder 4.0 should have.

Also when I add an item to the cart is there a link back to continue shopping?
When you click 'Add to cart' button - you'll stay on the same catalogue page. You'll be redirected to the cart when you press 'Buy' button. But even then you'll see 'Back to the catalogue' link.

Back