• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

export-dump-as-file error (Error code = 1)

MickaelM

New Pleskian
Hello,

For some time, I have a problem with managing backups. When I ask to download a backup from plesk it nothing happens and the hard drive fills up very quickly become full. Then hosted sites no longer works well.

I deleted several backups to make space, but I always get a full disk.

A network administrator trying to make a symlink with a partition, but it did not help matters. I still can not get my backups, we need to delete temporary files otherwise the hard drive is full, and the system becomes unstable.

Sample of the log:

2: backup.abstract-repository.item.download.php:67
__backup__abstract_repository__item__download->accessItem(string 'POST', NULL null)
3: UIPointer.php:619
UIPointer->access(string 'POST')
4: plesk.php:36
2014-07-24T13:16:40+02:00 ERR (3) [panel]: export-dump-as-file error (Error code = 1):
== STDOUT ====================

==============================
== STDERR ====

If you have more details about this error and any suggestions or solutions ... will be great..

Thanks

i've the same error 70 GB Google Drive (Workspace) Backup that can't be restored.

"Error: Unable to import file as dump: pmm-ras failed (Error code = 1): Transport error: Failed to write to the file: No space left on device."

Back