• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

machine failed with code - 2147023782.

Jenni

New Pleskian
Hi All,

I recently bought a elastic windows server and it came with plesk control panel. I tried to deploy my asp.net MVC application, in the process my asp.net settings from the pleskcontrol panel has broken. Following is the message i get from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\logs php_error file;

[2016-04-14 06:00:44] ERR [1] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\aspnetcfg" --get-params --machine failed with code -2147023782.

stdout:

stderr:

[2016-04-14 06:00:44] ERR [panel] aspnetcfg failed:
(Error code -2147023782):
0: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Service\Agent.php:217
Service_Agent->execAndGetResponse(string 'aspnetcfg', array)
1: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\ASPdotNet.php:172
ASPdotNet->_callASPNetCfg(string 'get-params', array, boolean true)
2: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\ASPdotNet.php:54
ASPdotNet->_getServerConfiguration(string '')
3: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\ASPdotNet.php:33
ASPdotNet->_getConfiguration()
4: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\ASPdotNet.php:27
ASPdotNet->__construct(object of type Db_Table_Row_ServiceNode_ManagementNode, integer '0', string '', string '')
5: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\ui_common\ASPDotNETUIPointer.php:33
ASPDotNETUIPointer->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
6: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\UIPointer.php:619
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
7: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\plesk.php:36
[2016-04-14 06:00:44] ERR [1] aspnetcfg failed:
(Error code -2147023782)

Any help from you all is greatly appreciated as i am paralyzed because of this and my hosting provider is not much of help. Thank you all

Back