• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

how to set up mail in feeback forms

D

davidbeen

Hi all,
I've just started working with Sitebuilder 4.5 and I'm about to finish my first site. The problem I encounter is that I can't get my feeback forms working. The reply keeps telling me my e-mail settings are not complete. I checked the SMTP settings in the HOST-chapter, they are fine.
Can somebody please help me?

kind regards, David

Please check Sitebuilder logs at _logs\application.log file for any SMTP related errors.

I've checked the log, but for some reason the logfiles only contain older issues (end september). There is no SMTP-related log there

Can not help you in such situation, but you may try:
1. Check that you have latest Sitebuilder version
2. Check SMTP server logs to isolate the issue

Back