• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue HTTP ERROR 500 - .deb packages/.rpm ??

resurge121

New Pleskian
Hi Plesk People,
Please I'm having consistent problems with this panel!
I couldn't access my wp-admin so I restarted my server, then I couldn't access my Plesk panel or the wp site: Error establishing a database connection
I asked the hosting support, they just sent me Plesk documentation, when Applied I got some errors.>> https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...lesk-Server-Error-500-Service-Agent-Exception
After Connecting to The server via SSH
I got this:

root@MeditationFlow:~# rpm -Uvh --force plesk-service-node-utilities-17.8.11-cos7.build1708180515.21.x86_64.rpm

Command 'rpm' not found, but can be installed with:

apt install rpm

root@MeditationFlow:~#
root@MeditationFlow:~# cd /root/.ssh/
root@MeditationFlow:~/.ssh# rpm -Uvh --force plesk-service-node-utilities-17.8.11-cos7.build1708180515.21.x86_64.rpm

Command 'rpm' not found, but can be installed with:

apt install rpm

root@MeditationFlow:~/.ssh# ^C
root@MeditationFlow:~/.ssh# ^C
root@MeditationFlow:~/.ssh# apt install rpm
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following additional packages will be installed:
debugedit libdw1 libnspr4 libnss3 librpm8 librpmbuild8 librpmio8 librpmsign8
rpm-common rpm2cpio
Suggested packages:
rpm-i18n alien python elfutils rpmlint rpm2html
The following NEW packages will be installed:
debugedit libdw1 libnspr4 libnss3 librpm8 librpmbuild8 librpmio8 librpmsign8
rpm rpm-common rpm2cpio
0 upgraded, 11 newly installed, 0 to remove and 11 not upgraded.
Need to get 2,093 kB of archives.
After this operation, 7,506 kB of additional disk space will be used.
E: You don't have enough free space in /var/cache/apt/archives/.

root@MeditationFlow:~/.ssh#
The Hosting support replied
From this output it appears that you have connected to the instance successfully. However, please note that a .rpm file such as this is the incorrect package type for an instance running Ubuntu. Ubuntu uses .deb packages by default. We recommend finding a .deb version of this package if possible.

However, installation of software packages is beyond the scope of our support.
I'm not a tech, so please if anyone can guide me or Can Give me some code or...
All I want is to get some important data from my site, and I will make sure this is the last time I use Plesk or Vultur!
My Plesk login URL: https://meditationflow.org:8443/smb/web/view
Thanks

Back