• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

max_input_vars and php.ini path

pleskuser

New Pleskian
Hello, I need to increase the max_input_vars for prestashop, I add this variable in the php "Additional configuration directives" and restar the server but nothing change.
Also I try to change it directly into php.ini with same results, nothing change.

In the phpinfo() says
Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/lib
Loaded Configuration File /usr/local/lib/php.ini

I enter by telnet and the php.ini isn't in that directory...

how can I change it?

thanks.

Try editing the one in /etc/php.ini

NB: Are you running php as an apache module or CGI application?

Hello,
I change it in the /etc/php.ini and nothing

I try php in CGI, fastCGI and Apache, but nothing change, in the phpinfo always see CGI/FastCGI
I change this in the service plan->basic->hosting parameters

Thanks

did you remember to restart apache and php after the changes?

max_input_vars for Prestashop

Hello together,

have found a solutions for Prestashop user

just insert in Plesk Panel >>>Customizing Subscription>>>> YOURDOMAIN.com

in the Tab PHP Settings scroll down until you can see the textarea like at my screenshot and insert there the Value you need for example max_input_vars = 5000 then click on save and thats it now you can work on the translation.

Greetz

Nico

Attachments

• max_input_vars.JPG
    max_input_vars.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 426
max_input_vars for Prestashop

Hello together,

have found a solutions for Prestashop user

just insert in Plesk Panel >>>Customizing Subscription>>>> YOURDOMAIN.com

in the Tab PHP Settings scroll down until you can see the textarea like at my screenshot and insert there the Value you need for example max_input_vars = 5000 then click on save and thats it now you can work on the translation.

Greetz

Nico

Just signed up to write you a big "THANK YOU" Nico.
THANKS

Worked perfect

I have had the same issue. I'm just adding this for the people who will need this in the future. Editing stated php.ini file in phpinfo(); doesn't work. You should do it from Plesk Panel as it has been said above.

Back