• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Migration from cPanel

JRNetwork

New Pleskian
Hi Guys,
I'm a current cPanel user that is looking at more price changes again. It's going to cost 32.50 a month to use cPanel which is pretty pricey now. I've been using cPanel for around 15 years now.

I have around ten seperate cPanel accounts that I use for myself and a few client websites. Is it worth my while to migrate from cPanel and will I save much money ?

Is there much of a trade off from cPanel / WHM. I see there are extras that you can purchase do I need to pay any of these for most of the features that cPanel / WHM provides. Seperate panel accounts for each client that I host is necessary.

I host my own name servers one of them on a cPanel DNS only server and the other on the main WHM/cPanel server, email servers (using cPanel) and everything is ran on virtual servers using proxmox hosts.

Also how easy / hard is the migration and what do I need to look out for.

I'd love some advice or if there is any good guides I'd really appreciate it, there is so much junk and different articles I don't know where to turn.

All I know is currently the price that cPanel is imposing hit us hard last year and now they are increasing the pricing again and I can't keep paying cPanel more money every year as per the current trend.

Thanks for your time

Back