• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Mobile optimised version

Darren McParlin

New Pleskian
Hi, I have used Web Presence Builder to make a website on my hosting plan and have 1 problem that I need to sort.

In the WPB options you can tick to have a mobile optimised version of your site for mobile browsers. I had this ticked but the formatting of the site is very poor on a mobile device and customers are finding it very difficult to use. When the option is ticked there is a banner which appears on the bottom of the site saying 'switch to full site' or 'switch to mobile site' depending on which version you are on.
I then unticked this option so it should just show the 'full website' but it still shows both versions with the banner.
I need my site to just show the 'full' site without the option to switch between the 2. I have tried everything but to no avail. Can you help please or link me to where I may find the answer I need. I have tried to find out myself but there is not much on this issue.

Hi, I have used Web Presence Builder to make a website on my hosting plan and have 1 problem that I need to sort.

In the WPB options you can tick to have a mobile optimised version of your site for mobile browsers. I had this ticked but the formatting of the site is very poor on a mobile device and customers are finding it very difficult to use. When the option is ticked there is a banner which appears on the bottom of the site saying 'switch to full site' or 'switch to mobile site' depending on which version you are on.
I then unticked this option so it should just show the 'full website' but it still shows both versions with the banner.
I need my site to just show the 'full' site without the option to switch between the 2. I have tried everything but to no avail. Can you help please or link me to where I may find the answer I need. I have tried to find out myself but there is not much on this issue.

Tham khảo thêm : Dem Vikosan | Dem Song Hong | Dem Lien A

You test add domain name: m.domain.com or domain.com ?? Sorry! i'm not English @@

Back