• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Multiple Servers & same Nameserver

isomonkpiss

Basic Pleskian
I m wondering how other Pleskians manage to use same Nameserver for multiple Plesk Server?

I know there is the Multi Server Extension, but it seems outdated and not working on Obsidian.

There is an option to use two slave dns server, but if u point multiple server on same slave dns server, then u will get trouble with zones overwriting between the servers.

Any Solution?

Hi isomonkpiss,

There is an option to use two slave dns server, but if u point multiple server on same slave dns server, then u will get trouble with zones overwriting between the servers.

Any Solution?

If you don't have the same zones on Plesk servers, it looks like you can use the "Slave DNS Manager" extension without overwriting but I suggest testing first.

Hi isomonkpiss,

If you don't have the same zones on Plesk servers, it looks like you can use the "Slave DNS Manager" extension without overwriting but I suggest testing first.
Possible yes, but there is no Domain Control. If a second Customer deploy on Server 2 the same Domain by another Customer on Server 1, Bind Nameserver crash

Slave DNS Manager do not the Solution

Back