• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

phpmyadmin - Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed

Xavier12

Regular Pleskian
Hey guys,

How can I solve this with phpmyadmin? Trying to find the config.inc.php to update the controluser password. A part from that, how can I reset the user password and save it to this file as well when I do find it?

Please advise as soon as possible, thanks guys!

Using cloudlinux/centos 6.7, plesk 12.0.8

Found it, if anyone needs it.. it should be /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries/config.default.php

Thnx

Hi Xavier12,

Trying to find the config.inc.php to update the controluser password

Please use for example:

locate config.inc.php

this should answer with all "config.inc.php" - files on your server. Use the command "updatedb" to update the database on your server, in case that "locate" doesn't find what you are searching for.

Back