• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Plesk Mobile App Broken

Pagemakers

Silver Pleskian
The Plesk mobile app is broken. Using iOS 10.3.3 and I have the latest version of the Plesk Mobile app on my iPhone and iPad. The API is up to date on the server. Each time I login with the app I get this screen. If I select install the screen just re-appears with the install prompt again.

I've installed the API update directly on the server and still it doesn't work.

Happens on all my servers.

Attachments

• IMG_5458.PNG
    IMG_5458.PNG
    124.1 KB · Views: 36
Hi Pagemakers,

pls. consider to create a "bug - report" at

if you experience issues/errors/problems, which could be considered to be a bug, so that Plesk - Team - Members at this forum might pass it over to the Plesk developpers. :)

Back