• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Running repair command does not prompt to fix permissions

Tonies

New Pleskian
  • Product: Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Update #44

Hi,

There are warnings on some of my domains when running this command: plesk repair fs -vhosts

For example:

Code:
 There are files or directories with suspicious permissions in the
  root directory of the domain 'mysite.com' ........................ [WARNING]
  To see more details, run the command in the verbose mode: plesk repair fs -verbose

Error messages: 0; Warnings: 1; Errors resolved: 0

The issue I am experiencing is that plesk repair does not ask to repair the permissions.

After researching and finding this article: Plesk Repair Utility

I proceeded to run this command which is supposed to fix the permissions without asking and automatically, being under the impression that it will resolve the issue but it simply gave the warning again without fixing the permissions:

Code:
plesk repair fs -y mysite.com

Please, can someone tell me how to troubleshoot this and fix the permissions with the Plesk repair utility?

Also, when running the repair all command, it does prompt to fix certain issues such as configuration etc. and when I type Y, it states [ok]. But when I run the same command repair all, it still asks to repair the same issues such as configurations, should they have not been solved already moments before when I agreed for the misconfigurations to be fixed?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Too old post, but this still works in same way, just notify bad permisions but not assig the correct one.

Some user do a chown user:psalnc -R to entery vhosts dir and this not fix the issue

Back