• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Site Owner changes to Reseller

S

snyhof

Every now and then, the Site Owner status changes to Reseller. I know this happens when I rename a domain, and possibly when I change a setting for the Client. Any ideas why it changes by itself? I will try it with a template update, I haven't tried that, but I do update custom templates now and then.

I just found one that I remember adding a last name to the Client in Plesk. Now it is a Reseller account.

I will try to make note of this when ever I make a change and let you know here...

Site/ and Sitebuilder/ add back in

I just updated a template in the Plans for a specific plan for a customer and the paths changed back to their defaults...

Under Sites... I have to remove the /site/ and /sitebuilder/ from the path because I like my files uploaded to the root - httpdocs.

May be a bug.

Back