• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Spamassassin for relay mails

LucasWa

New Pleskian
We are using Plesk 11.5 with postfix MTA.
Spamassassin is working fine for incoming mails and leaves outbound mails unchecked - as it should.

Now there is one of my domains whose mails are relayed to another server (using postfix transport tab; mail support for this domain is disabled in plesk).
For the moment, these mails arrive without beeing checked and marked by spamassassin. How could I change this?
I have tried to register an additional mail-handler like

Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mail_handlers_control --add --priority=10 --executable=/usr/local/psa/handlers/hooks/spam --name=spam --enabled --queue=before-remote --mailname=relaydomain.de --type=recipient-domain --dont-preserve-on-restore --context=text

but this didn't have any effect so far.

If there is a direct way to enable spam-control for relay domains, any suggestions are most welcome! Otherwise I could still access spamassassin via postfix' config-files, but I am not sure it's a good idea to use two different implementation of spamassassin at the same time.

i try to add handler the same way as spam before-local but not working. any solution? what are de argument for handler
/usr/local/psa/handlers/hooks/spam ?
than you

No there is no option for this in the web-interface. Spam-assassin ignores mails relayed via transport-table. Help is still most welcome - at least I am glad to see that I am not the only one stuck at this point.

Lucas

Did anyone ever resolve this issue. I use relay_domains in postfix via the /etc/postfix/main.cf to my echange server. Would be useful to have spamasssin running.

Back