• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Statistics

Truroboa

New Pleskian
I have had Plesk for just over 4 years and initially I could view traffic statistics. Today when trying to locate this feature I have become (predictably) confused. The web statistics link i found is disabled and states I have not chosen a stats programme. I was able to view stats previously but it is all now very confusing as to how to generate this data. I would welcome any assistance. Thank you

Hi Truroboa,

pls. give us some MORE information about

Your operating system
The current Plesk version
( incl. #MU )

... so that poeple willing to help you don't have guess and may guide you with official Plesk documents and suggestions. ;)

Many thanks. OS is Windows 7. Absolutely no idea what version of Plesk nor how to find it. Likewise #MU -no idea what that is. I am genuinely grateful for any help as I am a complete novice when it comes to understanding and amending the workings of the systems. Thank you

Hi Truroboa,

OS is Windows 7
:confused:

Well, Plesk itself cannot be installed on a Windows 7 computer, it has to be installed on for example a linux server ( Debian/Ubuntu/CentOS... ) or on a windows server ( 2008, 2012, 2016 ).

To point you to the right direction:

You would "normally" open a browser window with the URL "your-server-ip:8443" or "your-server-name.com:8443" and log in as root/admin, reseller-name, or domain-user and your password. Afterwards, you will see a standart view, from which you are able to administrate your server, the subscriptions, or the domain(s). Pls. report back, whether my assumptions are correct.​

Back