• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Trying to upload a backup from 18.0.52.3 to a machine running 18.0.54 Update #1

modusmongo

New Pleskian
Hello. My Ubuntu machine running 18.0.52.3 has effectively died. I do, however, have the backups from the /var/lib/psa/dumps directory on my local machine.

However, my new machine running 18.0.54 Update #1 refuses to upload any of my backup files. Error message :

Error: Unable to upload mysql.daily.dump.0.gz to the server storage: Unable to import file as dump: Import error: Unable to find archive metadata. The archive is not valid Plesk backup or has been created in an unsupported Plesk version

Is there any way around this?

Can I install 18.0.52.3 on the new machine, do the uploads, then upgrade Plesk to the current version?

Thanks!

Back