• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Web Presence Builder Translation Not Shown

iltera

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I am using custom translated Plesk 10.4.4 on my Windows Server 2008 R2 server now and having no trouble about the translation. It works well...
When I wanted to use Web Presence Builder, I realized that the translation didn't work for that product. I cannot choose my language on WPB, because it is not there. I looked at the localization guide once more and realized a new command there (I think it's updated, because it wasn't there when I applied my translations).
>"C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe" -c "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\php.ini" -dautoprependfile="" "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\sb\utils\update_locales.php"
I decided to use that command, hoping that it will help. But... May be I am doing smth wrong. When I use that command, it writes an HTML page's code on cmd and stops. The writings are just like that on the command line.

<html><head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1">
<title></title>
<script src="/javascript/common.js?plesk_version=psa-10.4.4-2011
1103.18"/></script>
<script src="/javascript/prototype.js?plesk_version=psa-10.4.4-2
0111103.18"></script>
<script>
var opt_no_frames = false;
var opt_integrated_mode = false;
</script>

</head><body onLoad=";top.location='/login.php3?window_id=&amp;r
equested_url=';"></body><noscript>You will be redirected to the new address in 1
5 seconds... If you are not automatically taken to the new location, please enab
le javascript or click the hyperlink <a href="/login.php3?window_id=&amp;request
ed_url=" target="top">/login.php3?window_id=&amp;requested_url=</a>.</noscript><
/html><!--______________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
________IE error page size limitation___________________________________________
___________________________________-->

And again, there is no choise when using Web Presence Builder for my custom translated language. I guess I need help from an experienced person to apply this translation correctly.

Note: I used original English files, too. changed the xml file and applied the translation again, but no luck.

Translation finished but no way to use it! :S

I tried to make this on 2 other Windows Server 2008 installations. Both of them gave me the same results! Is there anyone who could make that work as it's written on the localization guide?
I translated the whole Web Presence Builder but there is no way to use it. Annoying :/

Back