• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question will there ever be support to Backup Plesk to Nextcloud/Owncloud and other?

superfun2k23

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.56 #4
Hi, since I'm only using nextcloud/owncloud private and for business, when will plesk support Backup´s on nextcloud/owncloud and others?
I mean, you basically suppor cloud itself by supporting Google Drive, OndeDrive, Dropbox..

An extension would be nice or the possibility to set the server on our own in the backup remote-storage section.

Actually I have to use GoogleDrive or OneDrive to backup my Plesk beside my Nextcloud I use for dialy business, that´s litte bit annoying.

Are there plans? I don´t think I´m alone with this wish :)

You are not alone, but the feature did not get much attention by others yet either. Please vote for the request here:

Hi, since I'm only using nextcloud/owncloud private and for business, when will plesk support Backup´s on nextcloud/owncloud and others?
I mean, you basically suppor cloud itself by supporting Google Drive, OndeDrive, Dropbox..

An extension would be nice or the possibility to set the server on our own in the backup remote-storage section.

Actually I have to use GoogleDrive or OneDrive to backup my Plesk beside my Nextcloud I use for dialy business, that´s litte bit annoying.

Are there plans? I don´t think I´m alone with this wish :)
There is a workaround for this. You can use davfs2 to add a folder of your nextcloud to your linux server, and just backup inside there with plesk. I am before to install that too this way,as i want a second place where my backups go.

Back