• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved WordPress Installation Error On Plesk Server

thomas7sea

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10.13
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.60
Hello,
I can't install WordPress on my VPS using Plesk.
I get recurrent error messages.
In the screenshot above, I'm asked to log in to resolve the error.
But when I enter the login and password for my Plesk account, I get an error message.
Any help from someone who has already solved this problem is most welcome.
Thanks

Attachments

• Plesk - WordPress Error - Impossible To Install - Capture d’écran 2024-05-10 à 17.58.46.png
    Plesk - WordPress Error - Impossible To Install - Capture d’écran 2024-05-10 à 17.58.46.png
    540.7 KB · Views: 3
I get this mesage : "SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 11 database disk image is malformed"

Attachments

• Plesk - WordPress - Installation Impossible Car Impossible creer Plusieurs BDD - Capture d’éc...png
    Plesk - WordPress - Installation Impossible Car Impossible creer Plusieurs BDD - Capture d’éc...png
    1 MB · Views: 1
The Wordpress Toolkit sqlite database is probably corrupted. The sqlite database is used to store Wordpress Toolkit settings.

You can try to re-install the Wordpress Toolkit extension. This won't affect any websites on your server, but does deleted any Wordpress Toolkit settings and configuration. Alternatively you can contact Plesk support for assistance. To sign-in to support please go to https://support.plesk.com.

If you bought your license from a reseller, your reseller should provide support for you. If the reseller does not provide support, here is an alternative:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12388090147095-How-to-get-support-directly-from-Plesk

Thanks for the suggestions.
I just reinstalled WP Toolkit
I will try to reinstall a WordPress

I bought my license directly from the Plesk website.

I'll keep you posted :)

WordPress installed without error message.
so, for now, the problem is solved.
I'll work on customizing the site.
If the problem comes back, I'll let you know.
Have a nice weekend

Back