• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can't Open my website but I can preview it, What is the problem?

MarkCube

New Pleskian
I'am new to this and it has been a long weeks of struggle just to get my website live on the internet. I can preview it but i can't Open what is the problem? I't also not live on the internet. I waited over six days because i was thingking it was still in the process of propagation but nothinh happened. Somebody please help me.

I'am new to this and it has been a long weeks of struggle just to get my website live on the internet. I can preview it but i can't Open what is the problem? I't also not live on the internet. I waited over six days because i was thingking it was still in the process of propagation but nothinh happened. Somebody please help me.
This happen to me, what I have to do, was go to my control panel from the company that I have buy the domain and forward the domain for the Ip address in the server that I have Plesk...
I hope this is helpful for you...

hello brother how you doing i hope you all fine and happy i have issue i can access to my website from home ip if i change adress ip it doesn't open i have plesk webhosting in virtualmachin (i mean if i share my web site into my friends the site can't open)
i don't know does this hosting is local host or internet hosting

Back